Andrew Bennett Feat Kirsty Hawkshaw - Heaven Sent - Lyrics




Lyrics: Andrew Bennett Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Heaven Sent

Closed around our island
Protection from the sea of tears
Under the strobes we drown
Through the danger of our yesterdays

And I don't know everything
And theres nothing left for us to say
And our love is breaking in front of our eyes
And it isnt safe forcing anyone to stay
Stay with me because I feel
Fragile (x4)
Take my hands, into the sun
Rising

Everytime I look behind me
The road has disappeared
And we seem to have no direction
And theres no way out of here
And seems though our intentions
Are falling from the sky

Heavent sent means nothing
If you know what you have
But you dont know why (x4)
Just say, say.

Fragile (x2)

Heavent sent means nothing (x8)
(You don't know why)
Just Say, say